The Big Baraza is almost here!! We have just 1 day to go to amazing conversations full of insights and discussions with all the relevant SME stakeholders.
These past few days it has been our delight to receive enquires and enquires as people have been securing the amazing offers we have made available, just for you and your business which included: FREE Facebook Training from Event Sponsors training to help you boost your business,
FREE Investor readiness training powered by Mastercard,
Finally, we are happy to inform you that you will receive the link to log in to the platform today, please look out for it but remember the link will be live only as of Tuesday 25th of May. Please log in early so you can visit the different virtual exhibition booths and interact with other business owners at the Talk Café before the conference begins from 10 am to 1pm on both the 25th of May and the 26th of May.
Here is some information to help you maximize your experience in the virtual conference:
How do I participate in the Big Baraza Virtual Conference?
- Ensure that you have added a profile picture so that people can see who you are.
- Introduce yourself when you arrive in the chat section of the main auditorium.
- Join the Stage for the main sessions and send questions in the chat to engage the panelists, moderators, and speakers.
- Meet and invite other attendees to chat with you in Talk Café area.
- Check out the Exhibition booths and interact with the different businesses! Make sure to check back throughout the conference as content will be updated.
What are the technical requirements to attend?
- For the best experience, please connect to the Big Baraza event via a Computer or Laptop.
- In order to participate, you must give access to the Mic and Camera of your computer, please click yes when the request comes through during log in.
- Chrome is the recommended browser.
- DO use headphones if possible.
- DO close other tabs on your browser so as not to compete with the platform this will give you the best performance.
Please follow this link to learn how to understand better how to navigate the conference platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTGnkYWOdr0